I'm open for commissions!
These are the steps you have to follow to order one of my amigurumi dolls:
1. Fill in the following form and send it to me in a note or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping method: Regular/Registered Airmail
Payment method: Western Union Money Transfer/International Money Order/Snail Mail/Check
(I may accept Paypal, contact me and ask me about it if you can't use any other payment method)
Name/description of the character:
Reference pic: (if available)
2. I'll get back to you telling you if I can make it or not and how much it'd cost.
3. You send me the payment up front.
4. I make the doll and mail it to you.
This is a list of the type of dolls I can make and an approximate price:
- Ice-creams/donuts keyrings 5usd
- Flan/cupcakes/teddies 6-10usd
- Edward Scissorhands/elephant/cat 10-20usd
Shipping for 1 doll is 3-4usd approx. depending on your location.
I think that's all, if you have any question, send me a note or comment on this entry
- Listening to: System of a Down
- Reading: 1984
- Watching: Supernatural
- Playing: Hit and Run
- Eating: Nothing
- Drinking: Tea